Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 for 21: #21 Blog Rolling

I love to read other blogs about special needs.  I feel like I'm talking to my peeps.  Keeps me sane.  There are many a dark of night that I have found cameraderie in a timely blog post!  So much so, I have a blog roll page dedicated to a list of awesome blogs...

http://superdownsy.blogspot.com/p/my-blog-roll-and-other-gold-star.html

If you want in, feel free to comment or comment on this post or on this blog's Facebook page, HERE.  (I can't change the Facebook page name, because I have "too many" fans...or so Facebook says.)

But make sure you check out some of these great blogs!  Enjoy!!

(And yes, totally taking the easy way out to catch up.  I confess.  :)  Crazy couple of days!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! I think that I need to do the same thing :) Thanks for including the Chronicles of Ellie Bellie Bear!

    ReplyDelete