It's going to be a little trickier today. A LOT more responsibility gets placed on you readers!!! I know A LOT of places to post up information for parents of kids with Down Syndrome. I will be hunting to post up information for parents with kids with Autism....so you are going to have to REALLY tell your friends!!
For the Third Day of Christmas, Band of Angels is giving away an Autism Awareness T-shirt. One of the "1 in 150" shirts. I have to say I love the graphics and they are a really cool shirt! I think this will really get people to ask and help people know that it is a common struggle. I hope you'll enter and make sure your friends know about it!!!
To make sure that you have enough time, the "Third Day" giveaway will run through Sunday night. So get the word out there!!!
I will up the ante a little today and if you tell your friends and they email me (underwater9800 at gmail.com) and tell me that you did, I will give you an extra entry.
And the ways to enter:
1) JUST COMMENT!! :)
2) Fan Band of Angels on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
3) Follow Band of Angels' Blog and comment here that you did/have
4) Fan Just a Little Bit Downsy on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
5) Follow the Just a Little Bit Downsy blog and comment here* that you did/have
6) Paste Band of Angels' Blog Button (bottom of the sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
7) Paste a link to this giveaway on your blog or Facebook or somewhere else on the internet and paste that link here* in a comment
8) Paste the Just a Little Bit Downsy Blog Button (top of my sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL Tell your friends!
And yes, if you did all the entries on a previous entry, you can state them again for this giveaway, too. And don't forget to enter for the Biggie on The Twelfth Day of Christmas!!! Here!!
*It has come to my attention, that Blogger will not allow all identities...so if your particular ID will not allow you to comment on this blog, you may either comment on the Just a Little Bit Downsy's Facebook page (the badge on the sidebar will link you right there!) on the alert for the day's giveaway or you may email me your entries (email@example.com). Make sure that if you email them, that you put which day of Christmas you are entering as the subject line and who you are and your entries IN the email!