I love all the card sets!! They are all beautiful and such great cards to send notes to friends...These are the kind of cards that I save and keep for special occasions and then can't send them and keep them just to look at...yes, I'm that girl! Hopefully YOU will use them more wisely! The Fifth Day of Christmas giveaway is a Set of Black and White Friendship cards!
Since I'm not getting any bites today, I'm changing it up a bit! You can choose if you want the Friendship Cards or the Birthday Cards and I'm going to extend this particular giveaway until midnight, tonight...
When Elise gets her own room, I plan to frame a card set and old calendar pages for her room decorations...but right now, there are a lot of other things smiling down at her and her sister...and Amelia does not like change and cannot be budged, right now...
And the ways to enter:
1) JUST COMMENT!! :)
2) Fan Band of Angels on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
3) Follow Band of Angels' Blog and comment here that you did/have
4) Fan Just a Little Bit Downsy on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
5) Follow the Just a Little Bit Downsy blog and comment here* that you did/have
6) Paste Band of Angels' Blog Button (bottom of the sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
7) Paste a link to this giveaway on your blog or Facebook or somewhere else on the internet and paste that link here* in a comment
8) Paste the Just a Little Bit Downsy Blog Button (top of my sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
Tell your friends!And yes, if you did all the entries on a previous entry, you can state them again for this giveaway, too. And don't forget to enter for the Biggie on The Twelfth Day of Christmas!!! Here!!*It has come to my attention, that Blogger will not allow all identities...so if your particular ID will not allow you to comment on this blog, you may either comment on the Just a Little Bit Downsy's Facebook page (the badge on the sidebar will link you right there!) on the alert for the day's giveaway or you may email me your entries (firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure that if you email them, that you put which day of Christmas you are entering as the subject line and who you are and your entries IN the email!