On the ninth Day of Christmas Band of Angels gave to me a My Baby Can! Calendar!!
Oh, I SO wish they had had this one when Elise was a baby!!! This is a celebration of the usual milestones and more than that, too! So, UNlike my regular baby book calendar, whose milestone page BLANK for almost 2 years...you have stickers of celebration and information to fill out regularly!! Plus, it's super cute!!!
If you have a new baby, this is a MUST (second only to the Common Threads book, in my humble opinion). If you know of a new baby, this would be an amazing gift! Really, get the word out and get the celebrating started!!!!!
And the ways to enter:
1) JUST COMMENT!! :) (Here or on Band of Angels or Just a Little Bit Downsy's Facebook pages!)
2) Fan (or Like) Band of Angels on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
3) Follow Band of Angels' Blog and comment here that you did/have
4) Fan (or Like) Just a Little Bit Downsy on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
5) Follow the Just a Little Bit Downsy blog and comment here* that you did/have
6) Paste Band of Angels' Blog Button (bottom of the sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
7) Paste a link to this giveaway on your blog or Facebook or somewhere else on the internet and paste that link here* in a comment
8) Paste the Just a Little Bit Downsy Blog Button (top of my sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
Tell your friends! And yes, if you did all the entries on a previous entry, you can state them again for this giveaway, too.
And don't forget to enter for the Biggie on The Twelfth Day of Christmas!!! Here!! (Every entry on any of the other Days of Christmas gets you an extra entry!!)
*It has come to my attention, that Blogger will not allow all identities...so if your particular ID will not allow you to comment on this blog, you may either comment on the Just a Little Bit Downsy's Facebook page (the badge on the sidebar will link you right there!) on the alert for the day's giveaway or you may email me your entries (firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure that if you email them, that you put which day of Christmas you are entering as the subject line and who you are and your entries IN the email!