I will contact the winner of the First Day of Christmas in the morning and post it then.
On the second day of Christmas Band of Angels gave to me, a paperback copy of their amazing Common Threads book.
Okay. This is my heart I'm putting out here for the next giveaway. It I don't get a million entries. I will cry. I will. Totally!
This is the book that changed my perspective on my sweet baby girl and I know that it will change your perspective! Everyone who reads it will have their eyes opened to the beauty around them! It is more than a beautiful book of photos. It is more than a stellar coffee table book. It is a pathway to understanding the same-ness of us all.
And the ways to enter:
1) JUST COMMENT!! :)
2) Fan Band of Angels on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
3) Follow Band of Angels' Blog and comment here that you did/have
4) Fan Just a Little Bit Downsy on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
5) Follow the Just a Little Bit Downsy blog and comment here* that you did/have
6) Paste Band of Angels' Blog Button (bottom of the sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
7) Paste a link to this giveaway on your blog or Facebook or somewhere else on the internet and paste that link here* in a comment
8) Paste the Just a Little Bit Downsy Blog Button (top of my sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
Tell your friends! And yes, if you did all the entries on a previous entry, you can state them again for this giveaway, too.
And don't forget to enter for the Biggie on The Twelfth Day of Christmas!!! Here!!
*It has come to my attention, that Blogger will not allow all identities...so if your particular ID will not allow you to comment on this blog, you may either comment on the Just a Little Bit Downsy's Facebook page (the badge on the sidebar will link you right there!) on the alert for the day's giveaway or you may email me your entries (email@example.com). Make sure that if you email them, that you put which day of Christmas you are entering as the subject line and who you are and your entries IN the email!