Okay, I've been just a tiny bit vague, but I promised a BIGGIE giveaway. On the Twelfth Day of Christmas Band of Angels will give to me, a "Sterling Silver Halo with a Twist": Signature Band of Angels jewelry that celebrates the uniqueness in every child"!...yes, I really said that. I know, my mouth totally fell open, too!!!
It will be the final giveaway...and I will post the official 12th day date as soon as possible!
And, of course, the ways to enter:
1) JUST COMMENT! :)
2) Fan Band of Angels on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
3) Follow Band of Angels' Blog and comment here* that you did/have
4) Fan Just a Little Bit Downsy on Facebook and comment here* that you did/have
5) Follow the Just a Little Bit Downsy blog and comment here* that you did/have
6) Paste Band of Angels' Blog Button (bottom of the sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
7) Paste a link to this giveaway on your blog or Facebook or somewhere else on the internet and paste that link here* in a comment
8) Paste the Just a Little Bit Downsy Blog Button (top of my sidebar) on your blog and comment here* that you did, with your URL
9) You get a extra entry for every entry on every other day of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaways...SO ENTER THEM ALL!!!
10) If you place an order with Band of Angels and post your order number, you will get five extra entries...(I admit, I am still waiting on the official okay on this one! But go for it for now...you may have to send it to me privately, we'll see...)
11) AND come over here* and post Once(Yes, you will be checked!!) EVERY DAY for a freebie entry...really, just post that you really, Really want it!!!! And you are entered! :)
*It has come to my attention, that Blogger will not allow all identities...so if your particular ID will not allow you to comment on this blog, you may either comment on the Just a Little Bit Downsy's Facebook page (the badge on the side-bar will link you right there!) on the alert for the day's giveaway or you may email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me your entries. Make sure that if you email them, that you put which day of Christmas you are entering as the subject line and you put who you are and what your entries are IN the email!