Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful That We Are Not Alone! Intro

Last year I sweet talked a bunch of fabulous writers to guest post here for November!!  I still consider it one of my triumphs!!  I LOVED having so much wisdom in one place!!!

I love to have "proof" of our commonality.  I love to have a place to send my new parent friends to say, "Hey, what you're feeling?  EVERYBODY feels it!!!" 

My mother reminded me yesterday of one of my all time favorite verses...she said that it was pretty indicative of what my blog's purpose is...and what the November bang is all about, too...

Jeremiah 31:21
"Set up road markers for yourself; make yourself guideposts; consider well the highway, the road by which you went. Return, O virgin Israel, return to these your cities."

God doesn't want us to gallop through our lives blindly.  He wants us to remember how we got through our struggles.  He wants us to hold close past joys.  He wants us to reflect and help to guide others through their moments of floundering.  He wants us to learn from our mistakes and warn others of our pitfalls.  He wants us to celebrate the successes and share the secrets!  He wants us to meditate on His Wisdom through it all!

I hope that you will consider sharing your triumphs, your struggles, your rants, your flashes of brilliance with all of us this month!!!  I would consider it a high honor!!!

I will post up my first guest tomorrow!!!  Look for her!!

If you want in, please email me your entry or idea to underwater9800@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment