Friday, June 24, 2011

A Plan

I have fought with myself on whether to make this post. I have decided to say as little as possible and not to link it up to Facebook. Why? Because we need the prayer, but we need to not shoot ourselves in the foot.

Simply put? We need a Special Needs program at our church. Not a full-blown ministry at this time, but we need to take care of our own. And it's not just my kid.

A friend approached me with it heavy in her heart. A friend who has no children who would qualify for such a program. She felt God's calling. And so I wrote up a plan that I had built in my heart and mind years ago. One that we could implement with very little effort...it could fit so well, so easily.

And so, I am asking for your prayers. We need wisdom in how to present it. We need wisdom in how hard to push. We need wisdom in how long to wait.

Please.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your church! Such an amazing idea (and so nice somebody feels "led" champion it)! I can't wait to see what God does and how he uses this ministry to change lives!

    ReplyDelete