Monday, June 27, 2011

Blog Recommendation

Okay. This one is on the verge so I have been reading it for a while before I linked it up. But it it's all TRUE, Folks. I've SO BEEN THERE in soooo many of these posts.

I am not 100% in agreement in everything *cough* *language!*, but come on, who can we all say that of? I will say, though, it is smack on in a lot of the "ack!" moments that we deal with as special needs parents. It is also said in a hysterically funny manner...or it is if you've "been there, done that."

Stark.Raving.Mad.Mommy has 4 kids with varying issues of Asperger's, ADHD, anxiety, and some other stuff thrown in. She offers ADVICE and PERSPECTIVE and just general "Everyday Life Observations That Leave Me Snorting in Hysterical Laughter on the Floor"...granted the very not-everybody-else's-everyday-life may be why I find it so funny...Because it is MINE *cough* *GROCERY STORE*!

And so, I leave you to catch up on her past posts...and enjoy!! If you are one of my readers who reads to learn about "US", then read carefully. As funny as it is, this is the truth of it. If you are reading my blog to feel not as alone...this is GREAT!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I about died from laughter reading some of her posts. . . I may not have 4 kids but I definitely see some of "The Dude" in "The Bear-Bear" as well as "The Absent Minded Professor" in Andrew.

    ReplyDelete