Monday, July 22, 2013

That's Amore!

I've been struggling with a migraine for several days.  I have managed to beat it back to a functioning status up until last night...at which point I am cooking my head in lavender oil infused bath water, so hot I can barely stand it and considering cutting my hair off, a la Pedro in Napoleon Dynamite.




This morning I was forced to pull out the big guns.  Prescription medication.  This morning I'm laying with a pillow over my head, praying my meds will kick in so I can ship my kids to my parents' who are camping locally, when I hear Elise, "I did it myself, Amelia, help with the oven."

Wow. She made her own pizza. Like from scratch on a pita, with tomato sauce and cheese.




The good news? She's motivated and can be independent, whatever her status with snaps and hair brushes.

The bad news? She wants the oven on.

Dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment